Sunday, September 18, 2005

Brilliant youth



__She's graciously confident. She's not arrogant, but confident, and it makes me feel really enchanted. When we began talking, I was afraid of she could think I'm mediocre. Can you imagine? Me! I was afraid of somebody could think I'm mediocre! But I need to confess that I have never met somebody like she: young and intelligent. She is brilliant, she has many dreams and ideas and ideals and no one of them look like they are inaccessible to her. And she knows that.

__ Is she a prodigious lady, then?

__Exactly! As I said to you, I was afraid of she could despise me. For so long time I have been thinking I was inferior to everybody, I have forgotten myself and my talents, so I was afraid of her contempt. I was very surprised when I realized that this young and secure lady realized my talents and cumplimented me on them! Can you understand? I met somebody that gaves me back my own confidence! I feel like I were an old and decadent painter that met a brillant and talented apprentice and starts rememebering his own talent and realize how many amazing piecemasters he can produce yet. If this lady did not safe my life, at least she restored my love for live. She's completely secure, it's an amazingly beautiful thing; she still does not know what she wants to reach, but she knows she can reach whatever she wants.

__Are you in love, then?

__Oh no! She's very young. She's brillant, strong, secure and determinated. But she's very young. And apart from it, I know, we know...I akready have my partner.

__So...

__This is not dangerous at all! - he said, beating on his follow shoulder; laughs full of cumplicity finished the conversation.

(Inspired by The Red and the Black, a Stendhal book)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cmate said...

Hey there! I also like to make friends all over the globe. Drop by at my blog sometimes, you'll get to know me better. Meanwhile, keep up the good work in your blog!

Friday, September 23, 2005 8:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home