Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The fantastic world of Priscila – vol. V



When I was two years, me and my family moved to another house. My father’s books were still scattered in the veranda, so certain day, when I was wearing just little Bermuda shorts, socks and orthopaedic boot (did you also wear it??), I tried to sit down over a pile of books. I leaned myself over the pile and was sitting like a blasé person. My mom saw me and tried to pick on me by saying: "Priscila, Priscila…if your dad see that you’re sitting over his books…” Well, if my dad saw me, he would probably consider funny the scene. I suppose I was sure about this at that moment, seeing that I did not stand up and just answered, without looking at my mom:

__Yes, beautiful woman? What I want is some water…

(The title of this serie is a tribute to the animated cartoon The fantastic world of Bob, but I have doubts if Bob gave so enigmatic answer some day).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home