Friday, September 21, 2007

On my own



He flirts with me almost all the time. And he has a girlfriend. He asked me if I couln't invite him for a cup of tea after work. In my house. I live alone. I said no. He's a nice and funny guy so we went out for eating something after work. We talked abit. He asked me if I wouldn't like to watch a DVD with him. In my house. I said no. He asked me if he could help me to box my things 'cause I'm going to move. I said no. He walked with me to my house. He still asked me if we couldn't watch the DVD. I said no. I gave him three kisses on cheeks and went into my house. Alone.

Tonight I found out one of the most wonderful things I could find about myself. I can take my own decisions. I can make my own choices. I can say "yes" or "no" by myself. I don't need help. I don't need advice. I can do it on my own. It's amazing. I thought I wasn't able to take decisions. I thought I was unable. Unable. Unable. And now...now I realise I'm a complete person. I'm a whole person.

Maybe you can't understand what I mean. I don't mind. Finding out what I found out tonight makes all the difference to me. All the difference.

(It was written yesterday night)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home