Saturday, September 08, 2007

Notting Hill?



"Can two people fall in love with the whole world watching?". This is the question of "Notting Hill" movie and, in fact, this is the situation that I'm living now. I know that everything started just because people spoke about us, but I also know that I just took a decision 'cause I wanted to. I just invited him to go out with me 'cause I was longing for this. But I thought that, after the meeting (and they just knew that 'cause somebody saw us having dinner together!), people would stop speaking about us. But it didn't happen. They keep saying, talking, asking and it's irritating. I know that people speak about everything that I do: if I wear a dress, if I change my hair, if I buy a new bag...but I'd rather to be a person to whom nobody pay attention than living this way. It seems that we are a couple of popstars whole life is commented by everyone. That's one of the reasons why I took 12 days off to be away, 'cause I hope people forget this story. I'm sure that things got wrong because of he can't handle with this anymore. And I just wanted that we had time and space to talk, to speak, to decide without these lights over us. And I really don't know if we still have a chance. And I'd like we had it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home