Sunday, August 05, 2007

It just happened...




Oh boy, oh boy. I'm feeling like Rob Fleming. This is the last thing I was waiting for, I have to admitt. I would never have realised the whole thing if my friends had not said those foolish things. I mean...they were right. And me, that is a person that always thought that knew everything, me, I realised I know nothing. Nothing, you know? Nothing. I got scared, I'm still scared. I'm afraid 'cause I don't know if it will work out. I just want to talk to him, I just want to be with him, I just want to "feel" if we could get together. That's the reason why I'm going to invite him to go out with me tomorrow. I need to know. And yes, I feel attracted to him, and yes, I know that he feels attracted me, and he's smart, intelligent, interesting...and shy, of course. Oh heavens. Okay, everything will be fine, I'm sure. In fact, I'm just longing for being with him, God knows how I'm longing for this...I hope he's longing for the same ;)

Yes, this is girl is in love, it's true. What can I say? I wasn't looking for this...it just happened. And I'm not going to run away, I'm not going to hide myself, I'm not going to say that's nothing. I'm going to face the situation, to face him...to face myself.

Wish me good luck, okay? Love you.

Take care, boys ;)

~You really should listen to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPUJIbXN0WY "Everything" by Michael Bublé is one of the most beautiful and delicious songs that I've listened lately. The videoclip is absolutely fab and Michael's voice is a present of God - and he himself is also delicious hohoho. Oh, and you can tell me if that guy is really Bono Vox...? :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay then, "Good Luck!" - hope it works out.

Monday, August 06, 2007 1:41:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

N.: Thank you, dear. It really worked out ;)

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 9:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home