Friday, July 20, 2007

Hallo!



Hi babies! How are you all? I'm pretty fine :)

We have a new judge. He scares us. But I got a compliment from him (yeah!), and I even explained him a piece of Portuguese grammar - oh yeah, just to show him that I know Portuguese grammar very well. Maybe as well as him.

Today's Friend's Day! Mom even called me: "Happy Friends' Day, little friend!" And it was so lovely and funny to greet the girls at office...they're absolutely fabulous and I love them.

I'm not going to have classes tomorrow: hurrah! And my birthday is coming soon. Oh gosh. I'm going to be 28 years old on Monday. It's scary, isn't it? A bit, at least ;P

Take care, boys. Enjoy the weekend! ;)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a heavy reading you have:

Manual de Direito Penal Brasileiro"
Eugenio Raúl Zaffaroni
José Henrique Pierangeli

"Teoria Jurídica do Delito"
Pedro Krebs

Do you enjoy them?

Saturday, July 21, 2007 1:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I make you a suggestion?

Don't be too smart in every circumstance. People in position don't like people too smart around them. Be brilliant as you are when the situation asked you to be so. You'll always be welcomed.

Thanks for hearing.

Saturday, July 21, 2007 3:31:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Aron: I forgot the "crase" sign and he added it to the text. When he was about to explain me the reason of the "crase" sign I explained him before, and said, kidding: "I know the Grammar..." He replied, teasing me: "So you just have to use it..." That was all.

He's the kind of people that thinks everybody's fool. I don't mind if somebody thinks I'm fool. But if I have a tiny chance to show I'm not, I'll use this chance properly. That's what I did ;)

Yep, they are heavy and needed reading. I enjoy them 'cause they are source of knowledgement...and I love it and I really need it ;)

Saturday, July 21, 2007 4:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Monday, July 23, 2007 6:14:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Aron: Thank you very much :)

Monday, July 23, 2007 6:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, happy birthday!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Dr. Anonymous: Thank you very much, sir... ;)

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 6:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home