Sunday, July 01, 2007

Não precisa mudar



Do you want some Brazilian music? This week I'm addicted to "Não precisa mudar", a quite cheerful song by Ivete Sangalo and Saulo Fernandes. You can watch the video with the pretty Ivete here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPS0tVvXzs8

Try it! ;)

Não precisa mudar
You don't have to change yourself

Não precisa mudar:
You don't have to change yourself:

vou me adaptar ao seu jeito,
I'm going to adapt to you,

seus costumes, seus defeitos,
to your habits, your faults,

seus ciúmes, suas caras, pra que mudá-las?
to your jealousy way, your caprices, why do you have to change them?

Não precisa mudar:
You don't have to change yourself:

vou saber fazer o seu jogo,
I can play your game,

saber tudo do seu gosto,
I'm going to know everything about you,

sem guardar nenhuma mágoa, sem cobrar nada!
and I won't get angry, I'm not going to demand anything!

Se eu sei que no final fica tudo bem
If I know that in the end everything gets fine,

a gente se ajeita numa cama pequena,
we can sleep in a little bed,

te faço um poema, te cubro de amor.
I write a poem to you, I give you all my love.

Então você adormece,
So you fall asleep,

meu coração enobrece,
I realise how much I love you,

e a gente sempre se esquece
and we always left

de tudo que passou.
everything behind.

....

Não precisar mudar,
You don't have to change yourself,

não, não precisa mudar,
no, you don't have to change yourself.

~~~

Hope you like it! ;)

Have a great week, guys. I'm trying to get free from the cold, bah. Take care ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home