Sunday, May 27, 2007

Quick



Hi. Waves. Hmm. How are you all? I'm feeling a bit strange. I'd like to talk, but...Well, can you imagine what I'm listening to right now? Carla Bruni. Those dancing days are gone. I think her second album will come to Brazil just next year. Oh dear. Very late. Why was I born in South America? Argh.

Hmm. Well. There's nothing to be said. I'd just like to talk. My boss will move to another office and I'm going to miss him. Our judge will move to another CourtHouse and I'm not going to miss him. And I'm afraid of what is coming soon. Life changes so quickly.

Hope you all are fine. I don't hear from you boys for a long time! I just have news from Jayan. What about the others? ;)

Take care, boys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cmate aka cybermate here.

Just dropping by to say hi.

www.mini-bites.blogspot.com is my new blog.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 7:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home