Saturday, April 21, 2007

Happiness, ad, cancer, etc...



Mom says that I look like happier. I don't know if I feel happier. Maybe...who knows? I just know that I did one thing that I should have done much time before. In fact, I never thought that I could do that...and I'm happier just because I did. I feel free indeed.

How are you, boys? Fine...I hope. I don't hear from you all for so long... ;)

I'm almost finishing my reading: "The kite runner". Well...if you think that it could be a real story, it's awful and I hated it. It's emotionally over, I hated it. But if you think that it's just a poem, a poem about the way we are, the way we feel, the way we do...it's awfully beautiful.

-----

I'm getting older. I must care about myself, mustn't I? I never got worried with breast cancer, for example. But I'm 27 and I think it's time to do breast self-exam every month...By the way, it makes me remind a nice advertisement showed here in Brazil: a guy that lives very far from his parents prefers to travel by car for two days to visit them than travel by airplane...just because he's afraid of flying. But some years ago he had discovered a cancer in its first stage and got cured...the message: you can be afraid of many things, but if you discover a cancer in its first stage, you must not be afraid, cause you have a great possibility of being cured. But, obviously, to discover the disease in its first stage, you must care about yourself...right?

Take care, babies ;)

Update: I'm here on computer and Dad is watching N. Castle x Chelsea. But if you look at him closer...oh, he's not watching it...he's sleeping :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home