Sunday, March 25, 2007

Cheek to cheek




Tell me, tell me the reason why just married men get interested in me? Oh heavens. Nowadays there are three men interested in this girl here. They're very friendly, interesting, handsome and...married. Of course, just one of the them most probably has the inscription "I am a womanizer" in his birth registry. The others are just awfuly nice to me. That’s all.

One of them is a very tall middle-aged man with beautiful blue eyes that attends the same ballroom dance classes that I do. And every Saturday he asks me to dance with him. It would be wonderful if he didn't dance...er...very badly. And the things would be easier if his spouse accepted to attend ballroom dance classes too. But she doesn't, she doesn't.

Maybe it's because he's a bad dancer? Well...even if that's the reason, this is not a good enough excuse to let her man dance every Saturday night with another woman, if she herself has two legs (even if she had just one leg, it wouldn’t be a good excuse) is alive and can breath alone, is this? But this lady lets it happens, who knows why? And by doing it, she can't try (and now I'm speaking about my favourite dancer) the sensation of having his firm hands leading her body, the delight of being cheek to cheek, the feeling that she’s a part of his body (because of the harmony of movements), the strange thought that you both are just one person, and the feeling that - if it wasn't a blasphemy - Heaven should be a place where you could dance forever with the person that you love. I have all these feelings as I'm dancing with a man who isn't my husband, a man that I just meet on Saturdays. I wonder what's the feeling that you have dancing with a man that is your husband, with whom you have one son, a story and so on.

Do you know what I think about this lady? That's she's utterly fool. How much does satisfying a caprice of her man cost, a caprice that isn't illegal, imoral or fattening? And as this foolish lady doesn't want to dance with her man, I am the woman that is dancing with him almost every Saturday. And she's absolutely lucky 'cause I am an honest and Christian girl. But if I was a slut...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home