Friday, March 02, 2007

Hallo



Hallo. Waves. How are you? I'm slightly fine. If it's possible to be "sligthly fine"... Have I told you that boss called me and I had to work for three days even if I'm still on vacation? No, I haven't. Well...it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. In fact, I could realise how much beloved I am. My colleagues were really nice and caring to me...and the first day was so funny!

In the past, I used to think that people didn't like me. Some months ago, boss even said to me: "You think that nobody likes you, but you're wrong. People like you." Nowadays I realised that he was right: people like me - and they like me because of the person that I am. And the most important thing is: the person that I am isn't as bad as I thought it was. In fact, I think I'm much better than I thought. I was wrong...and I just need to keep finding the "good features of Priscila". It's a long long way...

Oh, I didn't explain the reason why boss called me! Well...there's a judge team that will be checking the lawsuits and the offices for some days, so everything has to be perfect to prove that we use to make a good job. And this we really do ;)


Take care, friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mário Marinato said...

If this blog was made to help you learn, it must help your friends too, uh?

So, please, tell me, what did you mean when you said you "really use to make it"?

Friday, March 02, 2007 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Mário: I meant "we really use to make a good job" :P I changed the sentence...I hope you can understand it now! :P And, yeah, this blog must help my friends too ;)

Monday, March 05, 2007 10:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home