Thursday, February 22, 2007

Windows





View from my bedroom at parents flat. It's Penha Convent, one of the symbols of Espírito Santo state. The image of the Convent that I like most happens when its windows are reflecting the sun light, what makes them look like a piece of gold.



View from office at parents flat. At right there's a Catholic church, called Santuário de Vila Velha. Near to the Santuário there's the conservatory where I studied piano for 8 years. The chimney (also at right) is from the chocolate company - called Garoto (Boy). I love this view. I took it at around six o'clock, so the image is a bit melancholic. I like seeing the windows of the Santuário full of sun light - it seems a image that comes from the past to the future, from Middle Ages to our days, maybe.


The same view hours later. Not too good picture, but you still can see the Santuário - and that yellow brightly thing at left is the huge "M" of a McDonalds'...

And...how are you, dear friends? I hope you're fine.

Marcin, I would like to hear from you; Jay, hope you'll arrive safe in US :)

Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home