Thursday, February 22, 2007

16 things...



...that you always wanted to know about me, but never thought I'd say before you asking...

1.I don't drink caffe

2. I hate Coke

3. I can't eat cheese or drink milk - unless you want to meet a very angry or very depressed girl next day, yeah, you can blame both lactose and Mom's genes.

4. Do you want to make me happy? Gimme any food with shrimps and without banana, argh.

5. I think that a man that uses white pants (if you're American) /trousers (if you're British) is sexy.

6. A man that knows how to cook is sexier though.

7. Dad taught me how to swim - and I swim very badly.

8. I love running - but I feel pain on my knees next day.

9. I wonder if I still know how to ride a bicycle - oh okay, give me a treadmill for Christmas and I'll be grateful forever.

10. I'm living alone for around one year - and, believe me, it's not the best thing that can happen to you...

11. I take ballroom dance lessons for 8 months.

12. I like dancing when I'm alone, so if I live alone...er...forget it.

13. I don't believe in love at first sigh - unless you're Ralph Fiennes...

14. It's easy to understand men, you just have think like them - and find the Owner's Manual, of course...

15. I don't think I'm very intelligent - most of times I think I lost my brain and I won't find it until my IQ is 150...

16. I like making people laugh - at least my family does...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home