Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Amplitude



"I want to be the place where your soul can rest,
and you can cry and laugh,
and find out quietness to dream without sleeping.

Come to light up the lamps that illuminate my heart,
come to have with me your part of amplitude:
from my part, I'm here.
Here."

Translation from a piece of "Amplidão", by Elba Ramalho, that has a sweet and poetic voice. This song has been playing in my mind during the day. It's a foolish romantic song, of course. But is there any romantic song that isn't foolish?

You can listen to it here:
http://app.radio.musica.uol.com.br/radiouol/cdcapa.php?codcd=009345-2 Just click at the fourth one: "Elba Ramalho - Amplidão".

----

I'm so silly. I keep complaining, thinking that everything's wrong. Priscila, you're really very stupid. Why can't you see that if the things are going this way, it's just because they have to be this way? Even if nothing is like you'd like....I mean...I'd have to have much faith to believe that everything's right. I don't want to have faith. I don't believe it. I prefer to keep suffering so much, saying every day that I'm damned. I prefer to keep suffering. It's my decision. I don't even know why. God, if you don't help me, who will? But I don't need Your help. Not the kind of help that You wanna give to me.

Okay, maybe something's wrong. But it's inside myself. I don't know what to do.

Listening to: Daniel Bedingfield - "If you are not the one"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home