Monday, February 05, 2007

Right or wrong?



We're always after something that can supply our needs, that can make us happy. It can be fame. A good career. Money. Freedom. Or whatever. And we never remind that the most important things are the simple ones. And we just have one life. When I think of it, I'm afraid. 'Cause it seems that I spent these 27 years without realising that the time was going away. And I can't do anything to recover the time that I lost. I mean...what I'm doing now? The way I'm living is the right one? The things I believe in are the right ones? Where's my faith ? Or my future? Where's my hope? I thought that I knew the anwers. I was sure about what's the most important. Or who's the most important. And now I don't know any more.

Maybe the answers aren't about "the right thing", or about "being sensible". I'm trying to do the right thing. But if I had to do the wrong one? I mean..do I have to be sensible? Can't I do the wrong thing just one time? I spent all my life trying to do the right thing. And I think it didn't work. I always thought that I was courageous enough to do the "wrong one" if I wanted to. Now I realise that I'm just a stupid person that is after all the things that most of people are after too. And I thought I was different!

Maybe it doesn't make sense. I already don't know. I just can't accept the situation. But I don't know how to change it.

Listening to: The beach boys - "God only knows"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home