Sunday, January 21, 2007

Short family story




We four in the kitchen. Me, Mom and Dad are sitting, sister's stand up.

Mom: (to my sister) Mimiu, I love you.
Sister: (kidding) Oh no, you don't love me.
Mom: Pree, I love you.
Me: (kidding) Oh no, you don't love me.
Mom: (disppointed): Nobody wants my love...
Me: (kidding, hug her) It's because you're always bothering us...
Mom: (to my father) Didi, am I always bothering you?
Dad: Just a little bit...
Mom: (still disappointed) Oh okay, so you'll see: I'm gonna to die soon...
Sister: (cheerful and kidding): Oh Mom, no! You can't die 'cause you're the colour of our lives!
Mom: (suddenly cheerful, stands up, kisses and hugs my sister): Oh, Mimiu! My darling daughter! I love you!
Me and Dad: (laughing)
Me: (take a little almond box and give to sister): An the Oscar goes to...Michella for his perfomance in "You're the colour of our lives!" Mimiu, take your award and say your thanks, please!
Sister: (takes the little almond box and pretends being excited): Oh! It' so exciting! I want to dedicate this golden little almond box to Mom 'cause.... she's the colour of my life!
Everbody: (laughing)

We're altogether crazy, but we're still nice, aren't we? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home