Friday, December 15, 2006

That licence and other tiny things



Oh Gosh. Why the hell I decided to get a driver licence? I'm really having troubles to control that damned vehicle. I'm good at somethings, but the others...and that silly instrutor is so silly that can't even help me. Mom: "If he was really an intelligent person, he wouldn't be a driver instrutor..." I have to admitt that I agree with her. He is not able to explain ANYTHING, and if I want to know something, I have to ask EVERYTHING. So...I asked to have another guy as my instrutor. But, to be sincere, I'm not sure if I'll able to control a car one day...

Okay, leave it. Let's to think about my 10 days off. Oh heavens, I love being a civil servant. I'll have 10 days off this end of year. Isn't really wonderful? In fact, it will be just four, but if I count Saturdays and Sundays, I'll have 10 days. And...as I'm going to work 7 days during the season where the CourtHouse is in...well...I don't know the word...I'll have 7 days off next year, and I'll chose when I'll take them! Isn't really great? I love it.

In fact, I'm getting really tired. I work in the Criminal and Infancy Notary Office - it's a unique Office, but there are two rooms: one room to Criminal lawsuits, and other to Infancy lawsuits. And I'm working at Infancy. And I have to do almost everything there. Mary uses to put documents into the lawsuits (and it's a boring thing to do) and opens new lawsuits.The trainee girl does lots of things, but she's going to leave us next week. And I do the rest. I have to handle with the lawsuits, and type lots of documents, and check what I have to do to fulfill properly the judge texts, and organize the data files in computer and be aware about everything...I'm really tired. I mean...I'm doing things that my boss should do, but he can't because he also has LOADS of lawsuits to handle with. He'd crazy if he had to take after the Infancy things. And I'm exhausted. Mom says that I shouldn't be so worried, but when I look at those lots of things to do...I'm not lazy at all, and I'd like to be three persons to be sure I'd do all the work. Today I was alone with the trainee girl (a good Christian girl, by the way) and prayed aloud: "Oh Jesus, send me an angel that knows about lawsuits to help me..." It was a joke, but I think I was serious, too. And I don't know what I'm going to do after she leave us. I'll need some supernatural help indeed.

Okay, babies. I miss you all. Jay, it's good to know you're back to India, and, Marcin, I know I have to reply your mail ;)

Take care, my dear friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home