Saturday, December 02, 2006

Course, party, strass earrings



Hallo, kids! How are you all?? I'm a bit tired. I had classes today, all the day...argh. Tiring. But I liked it. I had Administrative and Constitutional Law classes. The Adm. teacher speaks very fast and we can't note down everything. And she's from the Northeast of Brazil, so she have a strong accent, u-hu. Stressful. But the Constitutional teacher is really great. I'm thinking of buying his book through the internet...

Regina, a friend from the CourtHouse, invited me to go to her 17-years-old daughter birthday party on Sunday. I saw the girl just once, but I could realise her "style", so I bought strass earrings, and I think she'll like it. I'll just go to the party because I really like Regina, who is very caring and treat me so well...'cause I'm sure there won't be any person that I know in this party...well, but I can't say no to Regina, then..I won't be worry. Just relax, Priscila. Just relax.

And now...the "best" part of everything: I'm going to have classes tomorrow! But tomorrow is Sunday! Exactly. I'll have classes from 08 am to 01 pm. Wonderful. So I'll go to home at 4 pm, I'll arrive there at 06 pm and at 08 pm I'll go to the party. An exciting Sunday, eh?

Kiss you, babies. Take care.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pree :)

What was Regina's daughters party like? Did you enjoy yourself?

Monday, December 04, 2006 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Ian: It was nice. There were some colleagues from CourtHouse, so it was slightly fun. And Regina's daughter loved the present :)

It's so good to see you here, my cute friend. Thank you ;)

Thursday, December 07, 2006 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home