Thursday, October 19, 2006

G-o-r-g-e-o-u-s



Babies, babies...how are you all? I'm fine. I'm bright. I'm a wonderful girl, even if I have some problems. I mean...everybody has problems. Everybody has existential doubts, it's part of life and I won't allow my doubts to make me feel so bad. Nowadays I'm flying over my troubles...and I'm so fine! I feel so good. Was it a miracle? Is it just a better phase? I don't know. But I'm enjoying these days. I'm crossing my fingers to keep living good (and better) days.

I found out two stunning singers: that British girl, Corinne Bailey Rae and a Colombian guy, Juanes. They're utterly fab, and their songs are filling my days and my head. And my soul. And I'm craving for feeling happier - always.

LoVe u AlL....Kiss you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder you are feeling happier:

bug squish = reais :P

O YAY :)

Sunday, October 22, 2006 7:24:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

You're impossible, Ian! And I prefer quids to reais :P (Okay, I'm impossible, too :P)

Thursday, October 26, 2006 8:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home