Sunday, October 08, 2006

(I couldn't choose a title for this entry...)



Hi, guys. Here I am. Waves a hello. Hm.

My boss took 12 days off. On Monday he said to me: "I'm gonna take some days off since from tomorow and you're going to be my legal substitute". What? Without informing me previously? "I'm lost", I thought. I know just a little bit about Criminal Law and I can't remember the Processual Criminal Law at all. "Don't get desperate", he added. Oh, okay.

Well...being a legal substitute is not a problem at all. Until now, I just had to give my signature to some documents that came from Criminal Registry Office, and to some others that I typed myself at Infancy Office. Easy now. I'd just like to be able to earn more 30 or 40 per cent of my salary because the substitution, but dad told me that my boss would have to take at least 20 days off. Argh.

And the weird parcel of this story: my boss - that is the nicest boss in the whole world - took days off to keep working... alone at home. I know, you know: he's workaholic. He can't stop working, no way. He's crazy, of course. But he's really a pleasant, funny and fabulous person. And loves teasing me. Gosh, I think everybody loves teasing me...Sometimes I guess he thinks he's my father: when I got ill ("Not this time" entry) he gave his number telephon to Mary, my colleague, and said to her that she could ring him if I got worse. Lovely. And he is always kidding about getting a boyfriend to me. He didn't get yet...but he didn't give up yet, either. In fact, I have really stunning people working with me. I can't imagine myself at that office without Mary or Priscila, the trainee girl that has the same name as me. Priscila is always happy - she's funny and a great company. When I'm sad - and you can blame my therapist - just her presence cheers me up. And Mary is so calm, quiet and peaceful - another great colleague. Next year Priscila will complete the Law degree and leave us. I wonder who will work with us. I hope he/she will be a good fellow like her. I even said that I'll miss her...and she replied: "But I'll leave the office just next year!" So I explained: "But I know I'll miss you..." She smiled and hug me. A very nice girl.

Well, babies. I'm leaving now. Oops! I can't forget: I'm enjoying my book-gift ;)

Take care, sweety friends ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home