Sunday, October 01, 2006

To my friend

Yesterday I was thinking of one of the most special persons that I ever knew. I don't think he agrees with me, but I think he has a kind heart, and few persons in this world have such heart. He's still special because he doesn't try to be somebody who he isn't. He's altogether authentic. He doesn't need to be similar to others and it makes him really unique. But the quality that I like most is that he's not afraid of showing who he is, even if he seems weak or silly sometimes. He's humble enough to not try to hide himself, he's courageous enough to show himself entirely. And, in this weird world, few persons have such courage.

I don't know if you were able to find out whom I was speaking about, but it's about you, Neil. You're this special person. Thank you for being my friend, for letting me find out who you are.

;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, that's incredibly sweet! Now I'm going to spoil it all and point out a mistake (apart from the whole, Neil is nice, thing).

"...He's humble enough to not try to hide herself, he's..."

I do actually try to hide that I'm really a girl....

Sunday, October 01, 2006 6:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol .... jay

Monday, October 02, 2006 2:13:00 AM  
Blogger Priscila said...

So it was not a mistake, I knew it since from the beginning... ;)

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 7:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home