Saturday, September 30, 2006

Silly thoughts of mine...



I've been talking to my sister about a colleague from work, that seems interested in me. She: "Is he protestant?" Me: "No". She: "What a shame..." Me: "Why?" She: "He could be your future husband..." Me: "He's just 20..." She: "What's the matter?"

Well. What's the matter? He's younger than me. He's temperamental (like me). He's a bit possessive (like me). He's imature (hey, don't look at me this way...) He treats me well. He's intelligent. And loves teasing me. I love it hohoho.

So what's the matter? The matter is...the matter is that I'm the most silly girl in the world. And I feel confused. And sometimes I feel worried about being...er...a 27-years-old girl that is still alone. Argh. I hate it.

About my colleague? Well...it's good to know you can attract men. But what about attracting the right man? I felt in love with some guys and none of them was the right guy. So I keep asking myself...where's he? Hidden enough so that I don't meet him hohoho. Argh. I'm slightly sad.

Jayan, I know you're going to say to me that I'll find him :) But I'd like to find him soon ;)

Kisses, my babies. Take care. Love uuuuuuu all ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home