Sunday, September 24, 2006

Special Edition



How are you, babies? I am...hmmm...so so. Es geht. In fact, I'm suffering a lot. Therapy, therapy, therapy. I'm in "I dislike myself" phase. Oh Gosh. I want to set me free from this feeling. But...it will take some days. Few days, I hope.

I'm doing a "translation work". I love doing it. Have I ever told you? No, I think not. But I love it. I have to work with the language, the power of the language...and it makes me feel...hmm...powerful hohoho. Gosh, I'm so silly.

I'd like to get a hug and a kiss and listen to: "You're special to me". Because I'm not special at all. This is what I'm finding out nowadays. I'm not special at all. I'm just a very normal person. Aha.

Take care, babies. Miiiiissss you all. (It's true).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home