Thursday, August 10, 2006

Not this time



Yesterday, at this right time, I was in the hospital. Yeah, I thought I'd die, but fortunately I'm still here to show how much special and wonderful I am! Special, wonderful and conceiteid, of course. I had a terrible pain on my belly, "cold fever" and I was so weak that I couldn't say "au". I really don't know what happened, I just know that people took me to the hospital, and without taking any medicine I got better. I even think that the doctor thought I was a spoiled girl that just wanted attention, because he didn't care about me. And I didn't want to, I just wanted to go away, because on my right, a little old woman was crying and on my left, a woman did the same. I went to the corridor, and Di, that was going to the "Rezeption" (I forgot the English world) told me: "Don't run away, okay?" Run away? Who? Me? I think she read my thoughts or I seem a "runner girl", because this is what I was really thinking of doing. And it would not be the first time...at the first time, I was two and told to my grandpa, that was with me in the hospital: "Grandpa, I want to go away..." Well...the doctors and the nurses must be looking for a little girl that "brook her forehead" until now...

Today I had to listen to "Are you better?" so many times, that I was thinking of putting a poster hung on my neck, written in three languages: "I'm better" :P My boss was worried and asked me if I'm feeding myself correctly, but he had to tease me and ask: "Aren't you pregnant, are you?" He's quite adorable, so said to me that I just should do the most important things and could go away. So...at the two o'clock I went away and now I'm here, at my parents' home, altogether happy and pleased, yeah!

In the end, it's good to know that, even if I'm far from my parents, there are special persons that took care about me. Mari, Flávio, Di, my boss, the landlady and her mother...quite adorable. Now I just have to tell mom and dad ("where are they?"), whom I didn't tell anything - because it's obvious that they would get worried. And they don't know that I would come here today...I didn't tell them that I wouldn't work tomorrow - it's a surprise! So I'm gonna to enjoy my "Lawyer's Day Friday" and try to relax, because I think this strange event came from some kind of stress.

Kisses, my adorable friends.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw the poster " "I'm better" "!
so not bugging you with any more questions...

Enjoy your holidays and have fun..

Friday, August 11, 2006 1:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops thats not anonymous its me jayan

Friday, August 11, 2006 1:55:00 AM  
Blogger Priscila said...

I didn't get...did you see the poster "I'm better?" :P Oh, you can't disturbe me, you're my good friend, Jayan :)Take care!

Saturday, August 12, 2006 9:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home