Sunday, July 30, 2006

Just speaking about silly things



"Solamente una vez...amé en la vida...solamente una vez...y nada más". Gosh, I'm addicted to Luis Miguel songs. Okay, okay, he isn't modern, or "cult", or whatever, but the old songs that he sings are really...er...hmm...er...lovely. Argh. I hate it. I hate when I'm not able to express my feelings in English. Blagh-blogh-bleegh-bleegh. At lest Miguel sings songs in Spanish...

Heavens! I lost my flip-flop-sandal (I really don't know the right name of the shoes that I was using at that moment, but I'm sure they were not flip-flops, nor sandals, please, gimme an English shoes dictionary!) as I was dancing bolero. I didn't feel ashamed. Okay, okay, just a bit. But if I was dancing with my favourite monitor I would feel very ashamed, of course. Took a decision? Next Saturday, go to shopping - to buy sandals to dancing class.

I don't talk in English for ages. I miss it. In fact, I'm afraid of losing my English language skills...

I was thinking about the reason why I've been always obsessive about English people. The answer is: History lessons. Can you see? Industrial Revolution in 18th Century, Cromwell's revolution, York x Lancaster: war of the roses, Hundred years war, English invasions in Northeast of Brazil, and of course, Darwin, those butterflies that changed their colour because of the pollution, the Londoner fog, (okay, okay, Genetics and Geography, shhh), Imperalism over India and so on. This is the only answer that I found. But...maybe it was just a choice: it's all about English language so...between the copy and the original, I prefer the original. A silly conclusion, but...well, it doesn't matter.

Bye, babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home