Saturday, June 10, 2006

Er...



Hallo boys! How are you?? I am...hmm...fine. Yep. A bit. A little bit. And very confused. It's not a kind of subject that should drive me crazy, but...it does. I'd like to be a very strong girl, with an ice-heart inside myself, ready to fight against whatever storm. But I am not! And I'd like to fly over the situation, I'd like to have lynx eyes to see deeply the situation that I'm facing now. But I don't have! And yes...if I told you, boys, you'd probably have pain on me. I know. But...maybe you, boys, could help me to understand who I am. I'm so lost! Who could help me?

It's like that song: "Só venha se for para o bem..." Please.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

como va priscilla, yo soy argentino and i also love to meet and know people above the world mybe i could help you out with that issue that you have right now, i leave you my msn agustin_guzzetti@msn.com

Sunday, June 11, 2006 2:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home