Saturday, April 29, 2006

Changing myself



I'm listening to good songs right now, it's so good...

Oh Gosh. It's really very good to be independent. It's good to pay my own bills, to know how much money I can spend, to know how I'll waste my money. It's really good. It's a blessing from God. But it's not good to feel so lonely how I am feeling nowadays. And there are problems that I'll like to solve, but I can't.

Nowadays I'm more interested in news about economy and I don't know why. I have never been interested in this kind of news. I think I'm changing myself. Perhaps I'm getting older...but it's good to realize that I'm different now. I always WANTED to be interested in economy questions. Now I am. It's really good, is not it? My only one problem related to this question is that I can't find my favourite newspaper in my city ;D

How are you, boys? I hope you're fine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home