Thursday, December 29, 2005

Daydreams...



I wanted to write something, but I really don’t now what to say. I just know that I’m filled with lots of dreams nowadays. I’m surprised because I realised that my job will give me the chance to do many things that I’ve always wanted to do, but I could not. I’m thinking of visiting some friends that I have here in Brazil, and yesterday I realised that I can go to London and stay there for one month! It will be a dream that will come true. I visited EF English International School website, I saw the prices and I know that I can travel! That’s wonderful!

I have a friend that lives in London. And I have another friend that lives in Europe, a person that I cherish very much. I’ll able to visit them, to meet them...it’s marvelous!

Now I realised ( and I used this word three times in this entry...) that I’m blessed because I got this job. I’ll be an independent girl...and more: I’ll be able to make my dreams come true! Okay, I said it before. The first thing that I need to do is: improve my English. I don’t want to go to London with my actual English language skills. I want more. More. And I know I’ll reach what I’m longing for. I know that I can. I’m a winner. Now I know that. And I’m very happy...

1 Comments:

Blogger Priscila said...

Justjessy, thank you for visiting my weblog! May the Lord keep blessing you and your family in this new year, may you be glad for belonging to Him :)

Saturday, December 31, 2005 8:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home