Sunday, December 11, 2005

Happy end...or happy beginning?




Preparations. I have to pass through many exams, even a psychiatric exam! The Court doesn't want to have mad people working there. I liked very much the psychiatrist that met me: I would not mind if I had to be his patient :D

I'll have to rent a house.Yes, I'll live far from my parents. I feel a bit worried and sad, but the birds were created to fly, right?

I have to buy things to my house. Ack. A lot of things! I'll rest just when I have my house with all things that I need...

I saw the guy that will work with me.It seems he was in a bad mood, but I liked him. I hope we can be great friends.

That's all. Next year I'll start a new life. A new life filled with new experiences, challenges, achiviements, mistakes and vitory. I'm very happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Priscila said...

Duarte, obrigada pelo carinho. Desejo que seus sonhos se realizem (ou ao menos comecem a se realizar...) neste próximo ano. Beijos :)

Monday, December 26, 2005 7:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home