Monday, November 28, 2005

Mathematics, a suicide and greens




On Saturday I passed through an exam. There were 10 Math questions. I solved all them. I asked my dad to correct the questions. My dad solved 8 (I guessed) and said that two questions would be annuled, because he could not solve them. Annuled?? But I solved them! I explained to my dad how I reasoned. He agreed and got quiet, it seemed that he was thinking: "How could she solve, and I could not?" I boasted of it, sure. And he kept smiling embarrassed: his feature, when he don’t know what to do :) Oh yes. Today the answers were published. I guessed all the Math questions! Can I boast of myself or not? :D

______

Mom:Where’s that book ”Why do people get depressed?”I think it got depressed and kill itself, because I can’t find it...

______

Me and my sister was talking about the personality of greens: broccoli is merry, cabbage is swine ("but it’s to tasty...": my mom); spring greens with onion is devious; tomato is funny ; beetroot is sweet, but also resentful; carrot is interfering; potato, boring; and lettuce is simple :D

______

Today I'm so happy! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home