Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The fantastic world of Priscila



This time, I’ll tell you about my dad’s fantastic world. He was five and lived in a house. The house had a chicken coop. And he took a little chick to play with it. He played and played and played until he did not want to play anymore. I guess the little chick was crazy and desperate. But my dad did no realize it. And he was so happy after playing with his toy that he decided to hold on to it to play later...inside a tin. A closed tin.

Yes, my dad forgot the poor chick inside the tin. The oxygen is gone. The little ckick is dead. And it started stinking. And somebody found out what my did had done. And he was thrashed by his stepmother because of this. Later, his dad came into the house. And he was thrashed again. Poor dad...

Apart from liking to organize his toys, my dad was also a bit selfish. He got a packet of candies. He ate a lot. A lot of candies was left. And he decided to hold on to the surplus. He did not want to hold on to it into the bedroom. Somebody could find it and ate all the candies. It was better to hold on to it in the back yard. It was better to bury the candies. And he did it. Next day he looked for the candies. But the ants had found them first. And my dad could not eat any candies. Poor dad...

After these events, he learnet two lessons about animal world: little chick can die and ants loves candies.

There is another story when he did... oh, I’ll tell you it later. And, yes, my dad’s fantastic world stories are always this way: we never know if we must laugh or cry at them. Poor dad...

(The title of this serie is a tribute to the cartoon The fantastic world of Bob. But I guess Bob never killed a chick accidentally).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home