Friday, October 07, 2005

At her feet



__ I still don't know what I will do...I still don't know what course I'll attend at University...

__ You must need to think about something you like a lot.

__ I do like feet.

__ What?

__ I'm crazy for feet.

__ What does 'I'm crazy for feet' mean?

__ It's this, I'm crazy for women feet.

__ Guy, you're insane.

__ I'm sure I'll find my beloved by her feet!

__ You should be shoemaker then..

__ Or shoe designer!

__ Or shoe shop assistant..

__ What did you say?

__ Shoe shop assistant...

__ My friend, you're a genius! This job is what I need!

__ What? Do you want to be shoe shop assistant?

__ And why not? I need to find my endless love! And I'll find her by her feet...I'll be shoe shop assistant! I'll serve lots of pretty and delicated little women feet, and I know that among them it will be my beloved feet!

__ Are you sure that your mom did not read a lot Cinderella story for you when you were a child?

__ It was my favorite fairy tale!

__ I guessed...moms destroy their children future...why did not she read White Snow or Rapunzell? So you could be chemical or architect...

__ I'll do everything to find my endless love! Look at that shoe shop!There I'll find my Cinderella, she has the most pretty little feet that somebody ever saw, they have delicated little fingers, heels sculpted by the Mother Nature, delicated and lovely ankle...

__ ...and she will have to have a brilliant future because she will marry a shoe shop asssitant...

__ ...adorable gait, well done nails, perfect desing, altogheter symmetrical, enchanted, beautiful by wearing whatever shoe, always shine, a splendour...

__ ...and he just wanted to choose the course he would attend at University! His future will be destroyed by a pair of feet..it will be a pair of feet, won't be? Or can she have just one leg?

__ ....enviable ,pretty in whatever situation: by wearing flip-flop, wooden mules, high heels, barefeet...

__ ....your father will not agree with this job...

__ ... photogenic, with perfum, with tatoo or not...

__ ....and I just wanted to help him!

__ ....a princess feet!

__ Did you stop speaking about feet?

__ No! I'll just stop speaking about them when I find her! With little rings or not, with dark or light polish...

...as he was very lucky (and the love is strong like the death), at that same day he found his princess with pretty feet and they were happy forever. As it happens in a fairy tale.

1 Comments:

Blogger Priscila said...

Hi JustJessy! Thank you for your compliments and your visit! It made feel very happy! :)

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 7:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home