Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sweet declarations

Declaration #1: Mr. and Mrs. Golden Fork

Mr. Golden Fork: I always loved eating a lot, but I have never thought I would meet my endless love in a restaurant. She and her brother sat down at my table because the restaurant was crowded and there were no more tables. When I saw her, you know, my heart beat so quick! She was so delicated while she was eating it, but at the same time she was so voracious…so I stopped eating – can you imagine it? Me! I stopped eating and remained looking at her. I looked like a fool, just watching her eating her meal…

Mrs. Golden Fork: It’s true, he was looking at me with so shiny eyes…he seemed so lovely, so sweet at holding that fork full of pasta…I fell in love at this same time…

Mr. Golden Fork: And I must advise people: are you single? So you must go to a crowded restaurant and sit down at a table where there are people having a lunch. Who knows? Maybe you’re lucky as myself and you can find your beloved one…

Declaration #2: Dr. Kosey and Mrs. Gloo Kosey

Dr. Kosey: She was very pale when she came into the hospital. She had tried to kill herself by eating a lot of honey. She had allergy to sugar and she was in coma because of the glucose. I was always crazy for honey...so I thought it was a sign: I could not let that girl die because of my favorite sweet! We took out the honey from her stomach, and took care about her, so she survived. We fell in love for each other then. Now she’s my little sweetheart…

Mrs. Gloo Kosey: I have never thought that the sugar could bring me the only one honey allowed for me…you’re my exclusive and allowed honey, aren’t you my sweetheart?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home