Friday, November 25, 2005

Allergy, laughs and friendship



I have never thought it would happen. Now I have allergy to detergent and cleaning products: small red points, on my fingers, that sting to contact to these things. What did I do? Now I have to use latex gloves. And I always though it was no necessary. At least my yellow gloves are from Scotch-Brite and smell of lemon :D

___

Why is so great talking and laughing until crying as I’m lying down on my bed, before sleeping, talking to my sister, that is lying down on her bed, and can’t stop talking about the guy that is interested in her? “Being lying down on the bed” + “in the dark” + ”before sleeping “= “laughs” equation is always so exact that it should be studied by mathematicians : D

__

Mom: Pree, can you read these two articles that I wrote?

Me: What am I gonna to earn by doing this?

Mom: My eternal friendship...

Me: What do I want this for?

Mom: Oh, no. You say this just because you know you already have my friendship...

Sure :D But I read the articles and gave my opinion because I’m a good daughter :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home