Monday, October 24, 2005

Sweet Declarations II



Mrs. Molly Usk and Mr. Usk

Mr. Usk: We met each other for the first time in the beach. But it was not an ordinary meeting, I even had not noticed that she was there...by the way, the first feature that I noticed was that she was crying. Crying in the beach? Yes, I saw her crying so I took her from the water to the sand. I guess you won’t believe me, but she looked pretty even she was crying, can you see? I have never seen somebody that looked beautiful as crying, but she looked pretty even this way.

Mrs. Molly Usk: My love, you did not tell the reason why I was crying…

Mr. Usk: Oh, yes, you’re right! She step on a sea urchin. Can you believe? I even don’t know how she could step on a sea urchin...

Mrs: Molly Usk: So he led me to the hospital. While the physician tried to take out the thorns from my feet, he kept holding my hand and saying to me that everything would be fine, he took care of me in a sweet way...

Mr. Usk: Later I invited her to go to a restaurant to eat sea urchin so that she could take the animal revenge. She loved it. Me too. Soon she became my valentine. If we think about the event, it was not a bad thing that she step on that animal, don’t you agree, my little sweet sea urchin?

Mrs. Nee Dow and Mr. Dow

Mrs. Nee Dow: My mom always said to me to take needle and thread to all parties that I went. You know, she’s dressmaker...and she said to me that if something happened to my dress, I could repair it easily...

Mr. Dow: You know, I got a bit fat...but I just had those clothes and had no money. So I went to my cousin’s marriage wearing those clothes. While I was dancing in the party after the marriage, I was so excited and...my paints tore. At the back, you know? A big tear. I got very sad, because I was having fun and I did not want to leave the party. So my cousin told me about his bride’s friend, he said that she used to take sewing gear to parties. I thought it was a very strange habit, but my cousin was serious. As I kept waiting in the bathroom, she sewed my paints. You can’t imagine, bro, but she did a perfect work, my paints were better than before, I can’t imagine what she did, but they were not so tight like they were before. I thought it was very interesting...I was sure that she was a kind of fairy, you know? And nobody can meet a fairy every day...I invited her to dance with me and we danced all the night and...can you believe? My paints did not tear again! I found that she is really a fairy, aren’t you, my sweetheart?

Mrs. Nee Dow: My mom always said to me that I would find out my true love some day. But I could never guess that needle and thread would help me. I’ve already decided that I’ll teach our daughter how to sew...the same thing can happen to her, don’t you agree, my love?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi JustJessy! Thank you for correcting my mistake! :) These stories are imaginary, I created them :) Thank you for your support :)

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 3:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home