Thursday, November 24, 2005

Pieces of me



I have never broken a bone or a tooth
I have a gymnast flexibility , but I have never practiced any sport
I don’t drink coffe
I use to dye my feet nails
My dad taught me how to swim
I just use trainers to walk and run
I like walking barefoot
I had a ‘rainbathing’ (and I almost lost my sandal because of this)
People often say that my laugh is merry
I have allergy to some bugs (and once I almost die because of them)
I can’t whistle
I just started to use high heel after I was 15
I left music conservatory when I was 16
I joined university when I was 17
I wanted to be ballet dancer
I drew a lot when I was a child (and later I started to write)
I like incense smell
I think that a man that knows how to cook is attractive
I don’t forget a face or a name
I can’t resist to a French bread with butter
I have no phobia
I don’t click my fingers (and I don’t like watching somebody doing it)
Sometimes I dream I’m flying
I use to file my hands nails, but I hate doing it
I feel hurted by other people easily
I can forgive easily
I can laugh easily
I don’t like going to bed late
My piano is 20 years this year
I like listening to music as I have a shower or brush my teeth
I don’t like listening to Rita Lee songs
I enjoy dancing when I’m by myself
I don’t know how to dance
I was very melancholy
I had long, short and red hair, and now I’m blonde
I always wished to live abroad
I want to visit Morroco
I’ve already received international calls
I exchanged correspondence with a friend for 10 years
I have a friend that I met through Internet for 4 years
I had three ramsters, but no cat or dog
I want to have three children
I’m not afraid of dying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home