Tuesday, April 04, 2006

This girl...



This girl was working much more than she could handle with. Beyond of that, she was studying much more than she could. So she got really tired and she's still really tired. So she just needs to rest for much time, watching some movies and doing nothing. She's thinking of lots of things, things about the future...

Her boss is really a funny person. She thinks that she's really lucky. And she wants to change her hair...maybe will she have a straight hair soon? She does not know. She's still thinking, oh gosh.

It's really weird to realize that we can't have all the things that we want to. I had lots of plans, and I was thinking of doing some things that now I realized that I won't do. I feel bored because I'm weaker than I thought before. Why am I not able to work and study hard? I know...I just wanted to have the control of my life...and we can't have the control of our lives...

I feel older. It seems that I'm 10 years older. Living far from our parents give us a new vision of the life. When I was living with my parents, I was "the daughter". Nowadays I'm not "the daughter". I'm just a girl that lives alone, by herself. If I want to have a family, I'll have to build my own one. So, in my own family, I'll be a wife and then, a mother. It's altogheter different! It's strange to notice that. I'm not the same. I'm not the same indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home