Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm looking for...



Hallo boys! Well...I think I just have two readers: Jayan, my Indian friend, and Marcin, my Polish friend :) It's good enough :D

Well...finally I've found the kind of man whom I would like to get marry. I'd like he was humble and liked cooking and taking care of kids. I'd like he liked helping to clean the house and doing things to maintain it always nice and pleasant. He should to consider his family as the most important thing on the world, but God, of course. He should be a daddy that is always interested in kid's life and in their needs and thoughts. He should be a person that admires and respect me. I'd love to admire and respect him, too. That's all. If I find this man, I'll be the happiest girl in the world! :)

I think I'll attend ballroom dance classes (I don't know if it's the right word...) I think it'll be good :)

Happy Mother's Day to your moms, guys! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home