Sunday, July 23, 2006

27!



Today I'm twenty seven. Twenty seven? Twenty seven! Oh heavens, I'm twenty seven! Gosh, it came so soon! I'll be 30 soon! 30? Oh no, it's better to not think about this today...maybe in 2009, of course.

Well...at least the owner of the hotel where we were guests during this weekend thought I was nineteen. A nineteen-years-old face and a twenty-years-old body with a twenty-seven brain. Oooooo...good combination, hurrah!

I'm thinking of cutting my hair off. My mom says: "No, no, your hair is so beautiful...!" Okay, okay. Maybe I give up. Oh yep, I was reminded of my parents conversation some days ago:

Mom: Mrs. Fernandes is really a Christian woman that has much faith. All of her daughters got marry and they all are very ugly!

Dad: (laughing) So aren't you a Christian woman that has much faith?

Mom: (in a funny way) I think I'm not! My daughters are beautiful and none of them get marry yet...! :P

Bye, babies. Take care of yourselves and don't do anything that I wouldn't do ;)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many Many Happy Returns of the day. God Bless
- Jayan

Monday, July 24, 2006 12:58:00 AM  
Blogger Chicco said...

hi!!! do you really think that i'm nice?!?!?! well!!!! go say that to italian girls because i'm not so lucky with them (they don't understand so much...) ;o) have you got an MSN account? if you got it, you can chat with me at chicco21_19@hotmail.com
bye bye

Monday, July 24, 2006 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger Chicco said...

oh...i forgot it...happy birthday!!!

Monday, July 24, 2006 12:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Hope you had a wonderful time and have a successful and enjoyable year ahead of you...

Monday, July 24, 2006 7:05:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Jayan:Thank you very much, Jayan! How are you, my friend? I hope you're fine! :)

Chicco: Yep, of course! You're really nice and if I was an Italian girl I think you'd lucky with me :P I added you to my MSN list...and thank you! :D

Neil: Thank you, Neil! Good to see you here ;)

Sunday, July 30, 2006 8:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home