Saturday, June 24, 2006

Not a little girl...



Yes, it's time to grow up. And I'm growing up. I'm not just girl, I'm becoming a woman. And it's so wonderful to realize that! I know that you, boys, can't understand what I'm saying. But I can feel the things happening inside myself and around myself and I know I'm leaving "the girl identity" behind. It's not a subject that I can explain, in fact, it's quite complicated. I just can say that it's consequence of the therapy.

I'm feeling freer, more confident. I feel as I'm leaving some bandages, I'm breaking some halls, I'm allowing to be myself (argh, strange sentence. Is it right?). It's the most important thing that could happen to me. No, it's a revolution, it's a real revolution. And it's just the beginning....there's a wonderful world full of friends, and discoveries, and mysteries that I'm just touching slightly...and I'm not afraid!

I'm happy today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home