Saturday, July 08, 2006

Pretty woman



Oh Gosh. Gosh, gosh, gosh. I'm feeling awfully well. Yes, I am! It's so incredible to feel this way...sometimes I feel like I was in a "Vinolia Scent" advertisement...I'm walking and the men that walk on by me look at me with an interested and oblique look. In the past, I could think it's very strange, but nowadays I love realizing it! I'm not just a woman, I'm also that kind of woman that attracts the men sight...and I love it!

Okay, you can think that I'm just a conceited girl, but it's not at all! Before this time, I've never thought I was that kind of woman, I even thought that I was unable to attract the men, but now I know it was not true! And I LOVED realizing it!

It's a different time to me...it's really different, and I'm enjoying this moment!

2 Comments:

Blogger Neil @ DNALogic said...

smiles

Glad you finally realised it.....

Monday, July 10, 2006 5:16:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Yep...some day it should happen! Glad to see you here...

Monday, July 17, 2006 10:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home