Saturday, August 26, 2006

Like Job



Hallo, babies. How are you? I am...hm...feeling like Job. Yep, that Bible story. The man that lost everything that he had and got...er...very sick. I don't know if Job was very proud. I don't know what was his problem. I just know that God had to took out everything that he had to change his life. And I feel that...sometimes God have to took out everything that we have (or we THINK we have) to change our lives. It's not a sweet experience. It doesn't have to be a sweet experience. It must be a hard experience, and you have to suffer to learn. It's not easy. It doesn't have to be easy, and you have to be strong to learn. It's not pleasant. It doesn't have to be pleasant, and you have to face it to learn. Even if you have to accept your faults. Even if you have to realise that YOU were wrong all the time. Realising that you were wrong all the time is a humble attitude. This makes all the difference. And...I think that...things just start to change itselves when you realise that. As you think you are right...don't wait for a miracle. It comes to the humble ones.

Kisses, babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home