Sunday, August 13, 2006

Waves a quick hello



Hi. Gives a shy smile. Hmmm. How am I? Surviving.

Today I watched "Notting Hill". For the second time, I think. It's my favourite silly romantic comedy. Well, you can say that "all romantic comedies are silly", okay, no worries. Do you know what's my favourite scene of this movie? The last. It shows Will and Anna, that are sitting on a chair (okay, it's not a chair, but I don't know the name of that kind of furniture, and please, let me explain my thought...), she's pregnant, is lying and have her head over his legs, and he's reading a book. They seem to be absent-minded, but their hands, that are together, show that, even absent-minded, they're close to each other. When I see this scene, I just can think that's the kind of love relationship that I want to have: calm and confident. I mean...it's obvious that couples have problems, it's obvious that sometimes they won't agree with each other and will get angry with each other. But if you can trust in the other person, if you know you're secure...so it makes all the rest easier. Storms and problems won't destroy the relantioship, because you know who you're and who the other is...and you both know that you want to keep together, even if there are troubles.

But this is just a silly thought of a silly girl that doesn't know ANYTHING about life or relantioships.

Take care, my friends...please.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It shows Will and Anna, that are sitting on a chair (okay, it's not a chair, but I don't know the name of that kind of furniture, and please, let me

A park bench :)

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 9:45:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Ian, my English blue eyed boy! I knew it was you :) Thank you very much for the help ;)

Friday, August 18, 2006 8:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries, Pree :)

Sunday, August 20, 2006 8:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home