Friday, August 18, 2006

Existencial doubts




Sometimes I look at me and think: If I wasn't myself...what kind of girl I'd think I'd be? Intelligent? Foolish? Happy? Angry? Determinated? Lazy? Smart? Silly? Beautiful? Ugly?

Well. Maybe I'd just like to know what people think of me. Or maybe...I'd just like to know who I am. And we just can find out who we are...through the eyes of the others. Am I right?

Kisses, babies.

PS: I really don't know if the adjective "existencial" exists in English :P

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intelligent
Beautiful inside and out
Funny (HA HA, NOT in the head :P)
Insecure

:)

Sunday, August 20, 2006 8:52:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Thank you, Ian...you're always gentle and lovely :P What did you mean by saying "funny, not in the head"?? :P

Thursday, August 24, 2006 8:03:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Okay, now I got and I feel happy you don't think I'm crazy :P

Saturday, August 26, 2006 3:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

psst... existential.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 8:56:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Anonymus...do I know you? You're intelligent enough to show me an article about Existentialism and my counter says you live in England, so...Herr Armstrong? Waren Sie hier?! Ich bin ja glücklich! ;)

Saturday, August 26, 2006 10:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home