Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A bit of craziness



Have I ever told you that I love pictures of little smiling green toads? No?? I love them! I have a little bag to put coins with the image of Keroppi, the most famous little green toad in the world. And a little bag to put brushteeth, when I have to travel to my parents house. Today I bought two things to decorate my house: two little, green, cuddly and Mexican (Ian! Ian!) toads, with those big hats, typical clothes, smiling and "playing" guitar and violin. They're over my fridge, smiling and "playing" to me: they're my newest friends ;)

I'm a bit sad today. Just a little bit.

Take care, babies.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chicco said...

I hope that you're not sad every day... ;o) bye bye

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 5:11:00 PM  
Blogger Chicco said...

if you are...I'll try to make you happy!!!!!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 5:12:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Chicco: I'm not sad today :) And thank you for your help! ;)

Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not Mexican!!!!....I'm Mexi-cool. YAY. Toads rock :)

Saturday, September 09, 2006 7:22:00 AM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Ian: Oh! Sorry, Mister Mexi-cool! How could I forget? ;P And it's very very good to know you're better ;)

Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home