Monday, September 18, 2006

My Grandpa



I was thinking of my Grandpa. He was a unique person: always going to everywhere by his bicycle wearing trousers, t-shirts with long leeves and flip-flops. He was a poor man, but in his poverty he was really elegant: tall, slim, brown skin, curly hair always well arranged. His clothes were simple, but he always looked as elegant as a "Lord". He always loved to fish, and used to give fishes to my mom after she got married. I can remember when he came to visit us, taking some mom's favourite fish with him.

I feel sad 'cause I've never told him that I loved him. I was 9 when he died. At that time, I think I wasn't able to understand the meaning of the death (psychoanalists used to say that people are just able to understand it after being 12), so during some time I thought he would go back. But he didn't. And now I'd just wanted to say him that I love him. I love you, Grandpa. Always loved you.

Eu te amo, vô. Sempre te amei.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home