Tuesday, October 10, 2006

That wise girl...



Becky Bloomwood. Becky Bloomwood. She's a shopaholic. She can't stop shopping. She craves for finding out a sale poster in a shop. She uses her credit card before thinking if she can pay or not. She's used to buy things that she doesn't need at all. She isn't able to save money. She's quite mad, of course. I can confess I got shocked by reading the book. I mean...are there people like her? Of course: there are. She's quite out of control. It seems strange but sometimes I felt desperate just by realising she's always getting more and more debts. Kinsella writes in a funny way, but Becky's behaviour is weird. And I am...I am the opposite: I am the kind of person that knows each one of her debts deeply, I have the control over my bills, I even note down everything I pay or buy.

Okay, I am obssessive. But the other side of the story is: I'm QUITE anxious to know the end of the book! I wonder if Becky will become as wise as me! Or as mad as me...

Take care, babies! Love uuuuu all ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home