Thursday, October 12, 2006

Two days off!



Two days off! But you had two days off last month, Priscila! I know that, isn't it wonderful? 12th October is the Day of the Blessed Virgin Mary. And I took 13th a day off. Why, Priscila? Because I can took 6 days off per year, 1 day per month - without losing any parcel of my salary. Isn't it great? I love being a civil servant hee hee hee.

Plans? Plans! I want to buy some fashionable white blouses with "romantic" details! Are you romantic, Priscila? Argh. Maybe. But I don't want to think about it... I also have to go to Beauty Salon - I hate it, I have no patience, but I need to dye my hair, argh. Going to Shopping Center is need in order to acquire "Páginas da Vida" international sound track, hurrah! I've been waiting for this album for ages! And I need to go across the Bay of Vitória to solve the problem of my watch: the glass has a tiny defect because it fell down on the floor, snif. It's just 07:41 a.m. and I've already woke up! But it's so early, Priscila... I know. Maybe I should go back to bed...

Oh! Some days ago I was going to CourtHouse when a guy passed by me and said: "You're really beautiful, eh, girl?" I couldn't even see his face but...you know, I'm so silly - I love it!

Yep! I'm anxious to start enjoying my days off! Hurrah!

Take care, little babies! I know... you'll have to work today and tomorrow hee hee hee :P

Ah! Neil, I'd like to thank you for the book: on Saturday I sent you an e-mail, but I don't know if you got it or not, so I thank you again ;) Anyway, can you confirm if you got the mail, please? :)

I'm leeeeaving now, frieeeeends!

PS.: It's a bit strange to speak about shopping after having written the entry about Becky...



Let your hair down

Well...was it a coincidence? Yesterday I asked Ian: "If you didn't know me, what would you think about me just by reading my weblog?" He answered: "You enjoy life but it could be far better. You are an exciting person but you would love to let your hair down and go wild more. Educated, caring, loving and insecure. These would be my main points if i was reviewing your blogs."

I bought "Páginas da Vida" album and...what did I find? The delicious song "Put your records on" sung by Corinne Bailey Rae, a black girl with a lovely voice - Neil, it reminded me "Morcheeba". And this song says a bit about how I'm feeling nowadays:

"(...)

Maybe sometimes, we got it wrong, but it's alright

The more things seem to change

The more they stay the same

Oh, don't you hesitate?


Girl, put your records on, tell me your favorite song

You go ahead, let you hair down

Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams

Just go ahead, let your hair down

You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow


(...)

Maybe sometimes, we feel afraid, but it's alright

The more you stay the same

The more they seem to change

Don't you think it's strange?


Girl, put your records on..."


...maybe I just have to put my records on...and let my hair down. I'd just like to know how to do it...

Ops! You can listen to this song here. Just click at "Put your records on" and enjoy! :)

(Posted at 05:00 p.m.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home