Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy



I'm really glad. No, I'm much more than glad. I'm happy. I finally got the answer! I've been living the last months (or, better, the last year) so confused, so upset because I couldn't find the answers. And life seemed so hard. I've been feeling so stupid. But now....now! I got it!

And the therapy helped me. No, the therapy did 50 per cent. I did the rest. And I'm proud of myself. I mean...passing through a therapy is an eternal torture. You feel as if you were masochist: you're suffering before the session, you're suffering during the session and you know you'll be suffering after the session. But...it was worth. I'm sure. It's worth. Because it's not the end yet. But..it will come soon, I hope.

Oh Gosh. I'm in peace. It's so wonderful. I'm so happy :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!XXXX

Saturday, November 25, 2006 12:07:00 AM  
Blogger tgags said...

Hi, I visited your blog in the summer when I had the time to blog. Now it is the school year and I am teaching and I do not have much time for hobbies. My blog is not getting much updates or activity, but in the summer i plan to do more and promote it more.

I just thought I would say hi :)
I DL some Texas songs (I lived in Texas for two years, now I am back in New Jersey, close to New York, which I like). Anyway, the songs were good. Very upbeat. I listen to Christian music a lot, but also other rock and alternative music. Here is a list of my current favorite bands...


Christian:

Third Day
Casting Crowns
Jeremy Camp
Brian Littrell
Sarah Groves
Nichole Nordeman
Jars of Clay
Dave Crowder Band
FFH (far from home)
Jonas Brothers
Amy Grant
Sonic Flood
Super Chic


Pop/Rock:

Beck
Audio Slave
Led Zeppelin (and most other Classic Rock)
Incubus
Dido
Cold Play
Nirvana
Pearl Jam
Rage Against the Machine
Sublime
Creed


So, back to the main topic, you have figured out the answer? Please inform :)

Kind regards,
Tom

Saturday, December 02, 2006 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Ian: My cute friend, I'm happy I could help you. You're really special and a great fellow :) A kiss from Pree ;)

Tom: Hello, Tom! I was reminded of you, of course! Thank you for saying "hi" :)

So didn't you know Texas band? An English friend introduced it to me, and I fell in love with it :)

From your Christian list, I just know Amy Grant. What about Michael W. Smith, Ron Kenoly or Hillsong? Don't you like them? :)

From pop/rock list I have never heard about Beck, Incubus or Sublime ;D Nowadays I'm listening to Jamie Cullum very much. He plays jazz and pop, and I love his first album "Twenty Something".

The answer? Well...it's a very personal answer. And if I had to explain it here, I'd have to write a loooooong entry, so I won't do it, because I'm not able to write such thing in English ;D

Thank you for the visit, Tom :) It was a pleasure to "meet" you here :)

Saturday, December 02, 2006 10:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home