Saturday, October 28, 2006

Three steps



First: I just arrived from the ballroom dancing lessons. I even danced a Morcheeba song again and also learned how to do a "plié" - a movement from classic ballet, yuppie!

Second: I'm feeling slightly better. I'm feeling alive, free, a little bit different, more confident. Sometimes we know things about us, but it doesn't mean we know ourselves deeply, our features, our skills, our faults or qualities. I'm just trying to know myself a little bit more. I know some things about me, but I don't know myself deeply...but I think I'm in the right path.

Third: It would be wonderful if we were always able to do something for those who we love. I feel so impotent.

Oh, kids. Take care of yourselves.

Kiss you ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You probably meant "important",not "impotent":)I think you aren't impotent...

Monday, October 30, 2006 5:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home